View Outlander Sport Inventory
See How the Outlander Sport Stacks Up Against the Competition
Drivers shopping for a new compact crossover or SUV have plenty of choices today, including Mitsubishi models like the 2019 Outlander Sport. If you are shopping this agile yet versatile crossover SUV from Mitsubishi, then you may also be considering models from other brands, such as Nissan's Rogue compact SUV.
Both of these crossover SUVs provide drivers and families with a spacious and versatile cabin in a sporty vehicle with a smaller footprint, but there are also plenty of differences between the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and the Nissan Rogue.
Comparing these two vehicles head-to-head, you'll discover that the Rogue and Outlander Sport differ in price, features, size and warranty, among other things. When a test drive of the 2019 Outlander Sport is in order near Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri, you can turn to Joe Machens Mitsubishi, a full-service new and used car dealership in Columbia, MO.
Base Price & Standard Features
- When you're looking for value in your new crossover or SUV, you'll want to choose one with plenty of standard features as well as a competitive price. The 2019 Outlander Sport ticks both of those boxes with its stellar standard features list and low base price MSRP of $20,945 in the ES 2.0 FWD base trim. Nissan's 2019 Rogue S FWD starts a bit higher with a base price MSRP of $24,920, and even when comparably equipped with optional features, the Outlander Sport costs thousands less!
- Of course, price isn't everything, as you also want to know that you are getting a lot for that price tag. In the 2019 Outlander Sport ES 2.0 FWD from Mitsubishi, drivers can enjoy an array of standard features that are either not available or only standard on the 2019 Nissan Rogue S FWD, including automatic climate control, fog lights and a driver's knee airbag.
- While the Rogue can be optioned with adjustable heated signaling exterior rearview mirrors, the other amenities mentioned aren't offered, and would at least require an upgrade to a more costly trim level. Enjoy features and a low price and shop the 2019 Outlander Sport!
Warranty & Roadside Assistance Coverage
- On the warranty front, it is clear that Mitsubishi stands behind its vehicles. Columbia and Jefferson City, MO area drivers of the new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport will enjoy significantly more bumper-to-bumper coverage than what Nissan offers on its Rogue SUV -- and that goes for powertrain and anti-corrosion warranties, too!
- There's peace of mind knowing that as you cruise around Fulton, MO and beyond, you're new Outlander Sport is covered from bumper-to-bumper for 60 months or 60,000 miles. If you were driving the Nissan Rogue, you'd be down on both time and mileage, as Nissan only offers 36 months or 36,000 miles of the same coverage.
- Mitsubishi's factory powertrain warranty is tops in the automotive industry. With a standard 120-month or 100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, you'll be confident in the continued performance and dependability of your Mitsubishi. Nissan's Rogue is only covered for half as many months, or 60,000 miles.
- When it comes to anti-corrosion and roadside assistance coverage, Mitsubishi outlasts Nissan once again. No matter how many miles you put on your Outlander Sport during your first 60 months of ownership, you'll be treated to comprehensive roadside assistance from Mitsubishi. With the Nissan, you'd only have 36 months or 36,000 miles of roadside assistance. When you get into your new Outlander Sport, you'll know that Mitsubishi has your back at every turn!
Find Your Outlander Sport in Columbia, near Jefferson City, MO
Joe Machens Mitsubishi welcomes drivers from throughout the Jefferson City and Fulton, MO areas to inquire about the 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport at our dealership in Columbia. Don't hesitate to contact our sales staff with any questions about our new Mitsubishi vehicles for sale as well as the various trim levels and features available on the new Outlander Sport!