View Eclipse Cross Inventory
See How the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Stacks Up Against the Competition
If you are shopping the popular crossover market for a new ride that blends the agility of a car with the versatility of an SUV, then you have likely already heard about the 2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. This fresh face in the compact crossover segment delivers the sporty style, high-tech features and impressive value-for-money that drivers have come to expect from Mitsubishi vehicles, along with a roomy and flexible cabin for passengers and cargo hauling.
Both Mitsubishi and Mazda are known for their sporty offerings, and in the compact crossover SUV, it is no different. The 2019 Eclipse Cross can go head-to-head with the 2019 Mazda CX-5 and, as you'll see, offers a number of key advantages.
Joe Machens Mitsubishi invites Columbia and Jefferson City, MO area drivers to compare the new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross to the competition. Let's see how this Mitsubishi stacks up against Mazda's compact SUV!
Standard Features & Value
- For 2019, the Eclipse Cross ES 2WD model gets a base price MSRP of $23,595, while Mazda's CX-5 Sport FWD boasts a $24,350 starting MSRP. When these two versions are comparably equipped, the Eclipse Cross ES 2WD still comes in at a lower price of $24,640 to the Mazda's $25,395.
- Standard on the Eclipse Cross ES 2WD is automatic climate control, something that is not available on the CX-5 Sport FWD base model.
- Other comfort, convenience and safety features that you'll only find on the Mitsubishi crossover in these base trims include its privacy glass, driver's knee airbag and heated exterior side mirrors.
Warranty & Roadside Assistance Coverage
- When it comes to warranty coverage, it is clear that Mitsubishi stands behind its vehicles. Columbia and Fulton, MO area motorists will find that there's significantly more bumper-to-bumper coverage with a Mitsubishi than what Mazda provides, not to mention in the powertrain and anti-corrosion warranty arenas.
- When you are driving your new Eclipse Cross around Jefferson City and far beyond, you're entire vehicle is covered for 60 months or 60,000 miles -- from bumper-to-bumper! If you were to go with the Mazda CX-5, you'll be down on both time and mileage, as Mazda only offers 36 months or 36,000 miles of the same coverage.
- Mitsubishi's powertrain warranty is tough to match anywhere in the automotive industry. With its 120-month or 100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, you can be confident in the continued performance of your Mitsubishi, while the CX-5 is only covered for half the time or 60,000 miles.
- Similarly with anti-corrosion and roadside assistance coverage, Mitsubishi outlasts Mazda on both fronts. In fact, no matter how many miles you put on your Eclipse Cross during its first 60 months of ownership, you'll enjoy complimentary roadside assistance from Mitsubishi. So go ahead, take those family road trips and weekend adventures and know that Mitsubishi has your back at every turn!
Find Your 2019 Eclipse Cross in Columbia, MO
There is so much more to explore with the sleek new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, so why not visit Joe Machens Mitsubishi in Columbia, MO for a closer look?